Southeast Tech Accreditation
- Southeast Tech is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, 30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602-2504, 312.263.0456.
- Visit our Continuous Quality page to learn more about our commitment to accreditation.
- The South Dakota Board of Education has approved Southeast Tech to grant the Associate in Applied Science degree in all of its two-year programs.
- The Automotive Technology, Collision Repair Technology and Diesel Technology programs are certified as Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) schools by the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF).
- The Cardiovascular Technology, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Electroneurodiagnostic Technology, and Surgical Technology programs have been accredited by CAAHEP, the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs.
- Nuclear Medicine Technology is accredited by JRCNMT – Joint Review Committee on Educational Programs in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Licensed Practical Nursing is accredited through the South Dakota Board of Nursing.
- Criminal Justice – Law Enforcement is approved by the Law Enforcement Officer and Training Commission.
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration is accredited through the HVAC Excellence Accreditation program.
- Pharmacy Technician is accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP).
General Information: 605.367.7624 • Toll Free: 800.247.0789 • 2320 N Career Ave • Sioux Falls, SD 57107