Business Administration Program Adjunct Instructor
Areas of Instruction:
General Business Courses to include: Introduction to Business, Business Communications, Supervisory Management, Personal Finance, Business Law, Small Business Entrepreneurship
Course Schedules Available: Day course schedules available. Fall 2014 Semester begins August 25. Availability before semester begins for systems training and general information session.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Utilizes teaching techniques consistent with area of instruction and program objectives that may include simulation, technology, and knowledge of best practices.
- Establishes a high degree of student/instructor rapport and builds good interpersonal relationships with colleagues.
- Maintains a high degree of discipline within the classroom setting to ensure maximum student motivation.
- Coordinates the operations, necessary equipment, and instructional materials to ensure that classroom is properly equipped and staffed for student instruction.
- Prepares and furnishes reports required for STI administration, supervisors, and student progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred in Business-related degrees.
- Three years of progressive experience in Business field required.
- Teaching and online/hybrid course delivery experience desired.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite and technologies relative to the Business field. Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and quickly learn new technology relative to campus software systems (grading, intranet, etc.).
Application materials needed for this position:
- Online Employment Application including professional references
- Letter of interest
- Current resume
- Copies of academic transcripts and certifications-if applicable for position
Apply online here.
Position open until filled. EOE