Position: Program Assistant, Campus Childcare Center
Type: Staff, 184 Day
Provide child care for students and employees at the on-campus daycare center. Prepare interest centers, lesson plans, etc. for personal growth of children, and provide feedback to parents/caregivers of ongoing progress/development. Care for infants to pre-school age.
· Post-secondary diploma/degree in Human Development/Early Childhood required. Three plus years’ work experience in child care environment preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have current South Dakota driver’s license and must have maintained a safe driving record.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be cleared through the Central Registry Screening of Child Abuse and Neglect.
- Name cannot be listed on the State and National Sex Offender Registry.
Job Description: Program Assistant
Salary/Rate: Salary Schedule
Non-Exempt, Program Assistant Salary Schedule, Level placement depends on education/degree attained (see Job Description).
Work Schedule: Work Schedule
184 Day work schedule (July through following June), 37.5 hours per work week, Center Hours 7:00AM-6:00PM.
Employee Benefit Plans: Benefits
Pay Days: Last working day of month
DOCUMENTS NECESSARY FOR THE APPLICATION/SELECTION PROCESS:
- Online Employment Application
- Current Resume
- Letter of Interest
- Copies of all academic transcripts
Apply online here.
Posting Date: May 1, 2015