Online Student Support
Welcome to Southeast Tech's Online Support Center
If you need extra support as you earn your online degree, you can rely on our Online Support Center. Our team has expertise in the online learning environment, and they are dedicated to making your online experience both productive and rewarding!
Online Support You Can Count On
Our exceptional team will help you navigate your online learning environment and will be your source for proctoring your exams. You can connect with Southeast Tech's Online Support Center Team by phone or email.
What can the Online Support Center Help You With?
- Any problem you are having with viewing or using your STInet online courses
- Difficulties using Aplia, SAM, MindTap, WebAssign, Browsers or any other services you signed up for with your class
- Proctoring your exams in your online courses
How to Reach the Online Support Center
Schedule an appointment with Amanda Larson (by email or phone)
- Email: OnlineSupport@southeasttech.edu, all emails will be returned within 24 hours
- Phone: Amanda Larson - Online Support Specialist at (605) 367-5860. Please leave a voicemail and Amanda will return your call.
For computer support or questions outside of using STInet, contact the IT Support Center at the link below.
In addition, as an online student you will have access to all resources our traditional students have. Check them out here.