- Students must either print the Graduation Application and return it to the Registrar or complete the form online on STInet (Student > My STI Graduation Application) by November 1 for December completion and April 1 for May or July completion. Students completing in the summer term should apply to participate in the May graduation ceremony.
- All students enrolled in Associate’s Degree or Vocational diploma programs must maintain an overall “C” average (2.0 grade point) or better for all courses required of the program as well as for the major program courses as indicated on the curriculum sheet. Grades of I, F, W or auditing of a course will not count toward satisfactory completion of graduation requirements.
- Students must complete the general education core curriculum as defined by their program of study in order to meet graduation requirements.
- Students must complete at least 25 percent of the coursework at Southeast Tech, including 25 percent of the coursework in the major area of specialization. Advanced standing does not count as work completed at Southeast Tech.
- Students must fulfill all financial obligations to Southeast Tech. Diplomas and transcripts will be held until financial obligations are fulfilled.
- Graduation ceremonies are held in May and December of each year. Students are encouraged to attend graduation. Honor cords are given to all graduates whose grade point average is 3.5 or greater.
General Information: 605.367.7624 • Toll Free: 800.247.0789 • 2320 N Career Ave • Sioux Falls, SD 57107