Southeast Tech acts in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) guidelines as set forth by the Department of Education. FERPA allows Southeast Tech to release "Directory Information" to third parties without student consent. Students may request "Directory Information" be held confidential by filing a privacy request form in the Student Services office. Any educational information not considered "Directory Information" will not be released without written consent from the student. Southeast Tech's Release of Information permissions can be set through STInet, view the instructions
to find more information.
Student Rights Under FERPA
- Students have a right to inspect and review everything in their record, and we must respond to all requests within 45 days.
- Students have the right to amend their record if they believe something is inaccurate.
- Students have the right to consent to the disclosure of all non-directory information.
- Students have the right to file a complaint with the Department of Education if they believe the Institution is in violation of FERPA.
- This institution must make their policy on FERPA available to students and provide annual notification to their students regarding their rights.
Name, address, phone, email
Major field(s) of study
Individual or Group Photos
Dates of Enrollment
For additional information on FERPA, visit the U.S Department of Education website.