Open Door Admissions Policy
Southeast Tech maintains an open door admissions policy and accepts all students who can benefit from the various kinds of instruction available and are at least 16 years of age, have completed their GED, or are high school graduates. Students who are under eighteen years of age and have not graduated from high school must see a Southeast Tech counselor/advisor before being admitted to a credit class. Prospective students who have not completed high school are encouraged to complete their high school education or work toward receiving a GED certification.
Interested in enrolling at Southeast Tech?
Enrolling at Southeast Tech is easy - just follow these six steps:
Meet your Admissions Specialist
- Complete an Application for Admission indicating both program of study and intended start date.
- Submit a high school transcript or certificate of GED results as well as any college transcripts showing transferable credits.
- Complete all assessments as required by the Admission's Office.
- Review prerequisite program requirements.
- Pay a $75 non-refundable entrance fee upon acceptance.
- Submit immunization information after acceptance.
As one of the first people you meet, the admissions staff
will become your best friends during your college selection and enrollment process. Get to know your admissions specialist's name and face before you meet them in person, or email them now! Your admissions specialist
can answer your questions about applying to Southeast Tech, college life and more.