Entering Southeast Tech is an exciting and challenging time. The New Student Orientation Program introduces students to our campus and community, easing the transition to Southeast Tech. Orientation is the first step to achieving your goals as a student at Southeast Tech.
All Orientation & Registration sessions will be held in the Sullivan Health Science Center. The Sullivan Health Science Center is #2 on the campus map.
At Orientation you will:
Orientation Dates for students starting in January 2015:
- Register for classes
- Receive financial aid information
- Receive information about off-campus and on-campus apartments
- Find out how to receive job search assistance
- Take a photo for your student ID
- Learn about student activities
- Review Southeast Tech’s laptop requirements
- Take Accuplacer placement tests (for some students)
- Take the keyboarding exam (required for Graphic Media Design, Health Information Services, and Office Assistant programs)
Keep an eye on this page for our December 2014 New Student Orientation Dates.