Interested in Enrolling at Southeast Tech?
Just follow the Admission Checklist
- Complete an Application for Admission indicating both program of study and intended start date.
- Submit a high school transcript or certificate of GED results as well as any college transcripts. Have your prior schools submit these documents directly to Southeast Tech.
- Review and submit the Student Responsibilities Guide.
- Complete all assessments as required by the Admission's Office. Southeast Tech requires that you complete the ACT or COMPASS exam prior to admission.
- Review the computer requirements here
- Pay the $75 non-refundable deposit upon acceptance.
- Work on your Financial Aid.