Transfer Checklist: 10 Steps from Application to Enrollment
- Visit our campus. It's a great way to see if this is the place to be! Call Admissions to schedule a formal tour.
- Submit an application for admission. You can do that right here!
- Obtain official transcripts from your high school and every college you have attended and forward those to our Admissions Office at 2320 N Career Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57107. Southeast Tech is not authorized to do this.
- Pay your $75.00 non-refundable admission fee.
- Apply here for scholarships, this is money you won't have to pay back!
- Complete your financial aid application (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1. Southeast Tech's Federal School Code is: #008285
- If you are interested in living on campus, complete an application for on-campus apartments. These fill up quickly.
- Attend Orientation and register for classes.
- Attend Jump Start Days.
- Begin classes.
General Information: 605.367.7624 • Toll Free: 800.247.0789 • 2320 N Career Ave • Sioux Falls, SD 57107