Congratulations, you're in! What's next? Stay on the fast track and be ready for your first day.
- Confirm your enrollment by submitting a $75 one-time, non-refundable registration fee. This secures your spot at Southeast Tech and allows you to register for classes. Submit your payment via STInet.
- Apply for a FSA ID at fsaid.ed.gov.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov. Southeast Tech's school code is 008285. For Fall 2019 enrollment, the priority deadline is February 25, 2019.
Southeast Tech will start the awarding process at the beginning of December 2018 — additional information requested by the Financial Aid Office must be submitted before you can be awarded.
For more information, contact the Financial Aid Office at 605-367-7868 or email@example.com.
SOUTHEAST TECH FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS: The Southeast Tech Foundation Scholarship opens November 1 and closes at the end of March 31.
BUILD DAKOTA SCHOLARSHIPS: The Build Dakota Scholarship opens January 1 and closes March 31.
- Use your STInet login information as provided upon acceptance to apply for these scholarships at http://southeasttech.fluidreview.com.
Contact the Southeast Tech Financial Aid Office if you are awarded a South Dakota Opportunity Scholarship or other outside scholarships to assist with payment of your tuition.
For more information, visit www.southeasttech.edu/scholarships/.
- Submit a copy of your immunizations to provide record of TWO properly administered MMR immunizations or immune titers prior to registering for classes.
Please complete any additional steps that are required for your program.
- Background checks and drug screens (Health and Human Services programs)
- Additional immunization records (Health programs)
- Safety tests
Academic Advising and Registration (AAR) Day
- Attend an AAR Day to receive academic advising, register for classes, meet classmates, become familiar with campus, receive information on student services, learn about technology requirements required for your program and obtain a student ID. You can register for and upcoming AAR Day at southeasttech.edu/AAR.
Save the Dates
- Plan to attend a Jumpstart Day the week before the semester begins. This schedule will be made available at your AAR Day.
- Check out the Academic Calendar. It details deadlines, add/drop dates, no school days, and other items you won't want to miss.
- An official, final high school transcript showing a graduation date must be sent directly from your high school to the Admissions Office.
- Request ACT and SAT scores be sent to Southeast Tech before your AAR Day. If you didn't complete an ACT or SAT, you may be required to take the Next-Generation ACCUPLACER. Please contact the Admissions Office to discuss.
- If applicable, have official college transcripts sent before your AAR Day so transfer courses may be applied to your academic plan.
Textbooks and Supplies
Please plan accordingly for additional supplies, such as textbooks. After you register, review the textbook requirements for your classes at bookstore.southeasttech.com.