Home > Admissions
> Academic Advising & Registration (AAR)
Academic Advising & Registration (AAR)
Academic Advising & Registration (AAR) days are important, half-day events required for all new students enrolling at Southeast Tech. Our Spring semester begins Monday, January 7, 2019.
- Current Students: If you are a current Southeast Tech student and have attended AAR in the past, you do not need to attend again. Instead, please contact your program advisor to register for spring classes.
- New Students: Complete the two-step Registration Process:
1. Pay your $75 non-refundable Registration Fee
- You will need your Student ID and Password
- Your User Name is your Student ID# (Example: 123456)
- Your Password should use the following format: (First Initial of First Name) + (First Initial of Last Name) + (Last Four of Social Security Number). Example: ab1234
2. Complete the Registration Form.
Attention: You will not be registered until you complete Step 1 to pay the $75 non-refundable Registration Fee. After you complete the Registration Form, contact the Student Success Center by phone at 605-367-7466 or email email@example.com to set up a time for registration.
During your registration appointment, plan on the following:
- Register for Spring 2019 classes.
- Get your official Student I.D. – smile for your photo!
- Meet with Financial Add and Business Office staff about loans and payment plan options.
- Learn about campus resources dedicated to your success.
- Learn about the Bookstore – it’s where you will get your books, scrubs, and supplies!
What to bring:
- Government issued picture ID (e.g., Driver's License or ID Card)
- Outstanding Financial Aid paperwork
- Placement scores – if you haven't already submitted them to the Admissions Office.
- If you need to take the ACCUPLACER Exam, sign up at www.southeasttech.edu/TestingCenter.
We are eager to welcome you to Southeast Tech and to finalize your Spring 2019 class schedule! If you have questions and/or concerns, please contact the Admissions Office: