Life in Sioux Falls – Young, Urban, Exciting
Sioux Falls is known for its urban flair and upbeat friendliness as well as consistently being chosen as one of America’s best places to live and work. Large enough to be exciting, it’s still small and friendly enough to be safe! It’s also a great place to go to school and meet new life-long friends.
SIOUX FALLS FACTS
230,000: Sioux Falls Metro Population
- Jam Out at Small and Large Concerts – the Denny Sanford Premier Center is Open!
- Cheer On 4 Semi-pro Sports Teams
- Enjoy a Night Out On the Town at More Than 540 Restaurants
- Exercise on 22 Miles of Paved Bike Trails
- Explore Your Cultural Side with Museums and Art Performances
- Shop Til You Drop at South Dakota's Largest Mall
SIOUX FALLS IS A GREAT PLACE TO BE… JUST ASK AROUND
- 3rd Safest Driving City in America: Allstate
- 1 of 7 Enterprising Cities: U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Cities Where Everyone Has a Job: 24/7 Wall St.
- 9th Strongest Economy in the United States: Policom.com
- 2013 Google eCity Award: Google
- All Around Healthiest City: Prevention.com
- Top 10 Minor League Market: Sports Business Journal
- 5th Best City for Early Retirement: Kiplinger
- 16th Most Productive Metro: Martin Prosperity Institute
- Top 10 Emerging Tech Hub: Techie.com
- 8th Best Mid-Sized City To Move To: Movoto Blog
- Top 20 Best Performing Small City: Milken Institute