- SSS 100 - Student Success Seminar - 2 Credit Hours
- COMM REQ - Communications Requirement - 3 Credit Hours
- PLMB 101 - Plumbing Theory and Processes I - 4 Credit Hours
- PLMB 101L - Plumbing Theory and Processes I Lab - 7 Credit Hours
- PLMB 103 - Blueprint Reading for Plumbers - 2 Credit Hours
- MATH 100 - College Math - 3 Credit Hours
- CIS 105 - Introduction to Computers - 3 Credit Hours
- PLMB 151 - Plumbing Theory and Processes II - 4 Credit Hours
- PLMB 151L - Plumbing Theory and Processes II Lab - 7 Credit Hours
- WLD 150 - Welding Essentials for Plumbers - 2 Credit Hours
- HS GPA: 2.0 GPA - English and Math “C” average or higher
- GED: 450
- ACT: 15
- SAT: 830
- College GPA: 2.0 GPA - Based on 12+ credits
- Professional Discretion
- Writing: 240
- Arithmetic: 217
Tools are required for this program. The Southeast Tech Bookstore provides a tool list and sells tools as a kit. Individual tools can be purchased though a vendor.
On the first day of class, students are required to take an online safety test, “Plumbing 101, Chapter 3.” Three attempts are given to pass.
Southeast Technical College's Plumbing/Mechanical Systems Technology program is a Bring Your Own Laptop (BYOL) program. You may purchase a laptop on your own or from the Southeast Tech Support Center.