- SSS 100 - Student Success Seminar - 2 Credit Hours
- RA 110 - Basic Electricity - 4 Credit Hours
- RA 111 - Basic Refrigeration - 4 Credit Hours
- RA 112 - Basic Heating Systems - 3 Credit Hours
- MATH 100 - College Math - 3 Credit Hours
- COMM REQ - Communications Requirement - 3 Credit Hours
- CIS 105 - Introduction to Computers - 3 Credit Hours
- RA 120 - Heating/Troubleshooting - 5 Credit Hours
- RA 121 - Air Conditioning Installation - 2 Credit Hours
- RA 122 - Air Conditioning/Troubleshooting - 3 Credit Hours
- HS GPA: 2.0 GPA - English and Math “C” average or higher
- GED: 450
- ACT: 15
- SAT: 830
- College GPA: 2.0 GPA - Based on 12+ credits
- Professional Discretion
- Writing: 240
- Arithmetic: 217
General hand tools and some specialty tools are required and may be purchased through the bookstore. A complete tool kit is not required; each tool can be purchased as individual items.
At the end of JumpStart, after safety presentations and lab tours, HVAC/R students are required to take a Safety Test. The test is administered on paper. Students must achieve a score of 100% before continuing in the program and are limited to three attempts.
Southeast Technical College's Residential Heating & Air Conditioning Technology program is a Bring Your Own Laptop (BYOL) program. You may purchase a laptop on your own or from the Southeast Tech Support Center.