Guidance for Employees
RETURNING TO WORK AFTER EXPOSURE OR INFECTION
Employees should only return to work following a COVID-19 infection or exposure after meeting ALL FOUR of the following criteria:
MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL WELLBEING
Southeast Tech is committed to supporting your overall health and wellbeing. Visit the Southeast Tech website or contact the Human Resources Office at email@example.com for more information on resources to offer support and manage stress.
Additional Resources and Tips
If you do not have a healthcare provider, you may call one of these free resources:
- Avera Medical Call Center: 877-282-8372
- My Sanford Nurse: 800-445-5788
- South Dakota COVID-19 Information Line: 800-997-2880
Restrict Activities Outside of Your Home
- Stay home.
- Do not go to work, school or public areas.
- Avoid using public transportation.
Separate Yourself from Other People and Animals
- Stay in a separate, specific room away from others.
- Use a separate bathroom, if available.
- Do not handle pets or other animals.
- Avoid sharing household items – wash items thoroughly after use.
- For a medical emergency, call 911.
- Notify dispatcher regarding your exposure or verification of the virus.
- Put on a facemask prior to medical service arrival, if possible.
Discontinuing Home Isolation
Remain home in isolation until your healthcare provider or state/local health departments approve the discontinuation of isolation.