At Southeast Tech, attending an Academic Advising and Registration (AAR) Day is required of all new students. This is where you will meet your advisor, register for classes, tour campus and learn about campus resources. AAR sessions have limited availability, so sign-up now to secure your spot!
New students who will be starting classes during the Summer 2020 or Fall 2020 semesters will be invited to attend AAR in the spring, beginning in April 2020.
Complete the Two-Step Process
If you are a current Southeast Tech student and have attended an AAR Day in the past, you do not need to attend again. Instead, please contact your academic advisor to register for fall classes.
Pay registration fee
Pay your $75 non-refundable Registration Fee on our secure CASHnet site using your student ID and password.
Register for AAR
Complete the AAR registration form and select your Academic Advising and Registration session. Your spot for AAR Day will not be confirmed until both steps have been completed.
On AAR Day
During AAR, You Will
- Register for classes.
- Meet faculty in your program who will advise you about your course of study.
- Meet your Student Success Advisor and finalize your class schedule.
- Attend an Information Session designed for parents and families.
- Get your official Student I.D.
- Meet with Financial Aid and Business Office staff about loans and payment plan options.
- Learn about campus resources dedicated to your success.
- Learn about the Bookstore, it's where you'll get books and supplies.
- Tour campus.
- Enjoy lunch at Paavo's, our campus Pizza & Grill.
What to Bring
- Government issued picture ID (e.g., Driver's License or ID Card)
- Outstanding Financial Aid paperwork
- Placement Scores - Send in your ACT or SAT scores, if you haven't already done so. Depending on your program and scores provided, you may be asked to complete the Next-Generation ACCUPLACER. If you need to take this exam, sign up online at southeasttech.edu/admissions/testingcenter/.